Leadership Giving Societies
The Leadership Giving Societies recognize Ravenscroft’s most loyal and generous alumni, parents, grandparents, past parents and friends who have given $500 or more to the School through the Ravenscroft Annual Fund, the Embrace Possibility Campaign, restricted giving and other special gifts. Membership in these societies is renewable annually.
- Bell Tower Society: $20,000 and above
- Tucker Street Society: $10,000 - $19,999
- Oak Tree Society: $5,000 - $9,999
- 1862 Society: $1,862 - $4,999
- Ravens Society: $500 - $1,861
The Green and Gold Society
Alumni donors celebrate their Ravenscroft legacy through many ways including financial support of the School. We recognize our alumni donors with membership in two societies.
- Gold Society — $250 and above
- Green Society— $100–$249
The Lifetime Giving Societies are Ravenscroft’s most prestigious donor recognition societies, honoring alumni, parents, grandparents, past parents and friends who have cumulative giving of $25,000 or more to the School. Members have made a special commitment to ensure Ravenscroft’s mission remains strong and vibrant today and into the future.
- John Stark Ravenscroft Society — $1,000,000
- Founder's Society — $500,000
- Heritage Society — $250,000
- Legacy Society — $100,000
- Gold Society — $50,000
- Silver Society — $25,000