Because of your generosity, hard work, and dedication, every child at Ravenscroft benefits from the Annual Fund.
You are truly making a difference.
Annual Fund Parents Committee Roster 2016-2017
Michael Murphy, Chair
Chuck Vitello, Chair
These proud Ravenscroft parents provide leadership support for the Annual Fund and reach out to other Ravenscroft parents to enlist their support of the Fund. Our parent volunteers enjoy gaining a deeper appreciation for the experiences their children are having as Ravenscroft students, meeting fellow parents, and having an opportunity to give back to a school that gives their children so much.
The Annual Fund Parents Committee is made up of parents who serve a one-year renewable term and are asked to:
- Make their own gift or pledge commitment early in the annual campaign
- Educate fellow Ravenscroft parents about the importance of supporting the Ravenscroft Annual Fund
- Participate in self-led outreach and organized “calling parties”
- Report the results of contacts to the Director of Annual Giving
- Help build relationships between Ravenscroft parents and the school
- Follow up with prospects as suggested by Division Chairs and the Director of Annual Giving
- Attend the fall Annual Fund Celebration of Giving reception